- Category: MTE
- Published on 02 June 2014
- Hits: 12077
• All shows are held in the afternoon. International shows might start in the morning. Generally, show times are strictly 13H00 – 17H30, unless MTE informs you otherwise. Late comers & early leavers are subject to a fine.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
3m x 2m shell scheme stands (Tented), special invites, custom show catalogue — free listing, registered visitors list (after), 220 V electricity, marketing / quality visitors.
WHO IS INVITED TO THE SHOWS?:
• We invite mine personnel from C1 level (Foreman / Shift Boss) to GM (General Manager) level.
• Customize the shows by sending your visitor’s name & contact details to MTE; we will get in contact with your visitor and extend the invite on your behalf.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
• Payment of a show should take place on receipt of the invoice. If no payment is received prior to the exhibition, the exhibitor will not be allowed to exhibit.
• MTE has a 30-Day cancelation period, 100% cancellation fees will apply if you cancel within 30 days of the exhibition.
• All stand sizes are 3m X 2m, space can be used up to 3m X 3m, as long as there is no obstruction for other exhibitors.
• Corners stands have a surcharge of 10% on the stand cost.
• Trailers being placed on the side may not exceed 4m x 3m. If more space is used, a surcharge of R220 per m2 will apply. No Gazebos are allowed to be set up next to the corner stand.
FREE STANDING STANDS:
• Freestanding consists of a gazebo, 1 trailer, banner and display items.
• Freestanding Clients will be allowed to use 21m2 (7m x 3m) for their display and stand. Should this size be exceeded, a surcharge of R220 per m2 will apply.
• 220V electricity is included with all stands. Should you need 380V electricity, you need to let us know in advance, and this will be a 10% surcharge to the show cost.
• No exhibitor will be allowed to put up their stand within 3 meters of the boundary rope including free standing. This is a safety requirement to ensure that no one gets hurt. All vehicles must be parked outside the allocated area.
• All exhibitors can start to set up from 08h00 on the day of the show, all exhibitors need to be set up and ready by 12h30. No equipment is allowed to be left on the venue. MTE will not be held responsible for any theft or damage.
• MTE will supply a list of +/- five accommodation establishments in the specific area of the show.
• Exhibitors are responsible for their own accommodation booking and can make use of the supplied list as a reference.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
• Each show will have food and cold drinks available to buy, the food is supplied by a third party and each show will have its own caterer. Exhibitors will be informed on the alcohol requirements for each show.
TABLES & CHAIRS:
• Tables & chairs need to be booked prior to the show. Payment is to be made upfront, or alternatively paid in cash at the show. Should the exhibitor not be able to pay for this at the show, NO tables or chairs will be issued to the exhibitor.
• If requested by exhibitors, MTE will source a forklift for a specific show. Should any costs be involved, the exhibitor will be responsible for the payment.
For more information, contact Vikki: 011 579 4940 or email@example.com